AIM
Darkl89

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

Awesome!

This whole thing had me in stiches. Stamper gets extra points for that hilarious sex scene. That shit was awesome (in sort of a bad way).

Awesome job everybody.

PSP Squirrels PSP Squirrels

Nut!

Haha, I remember those commercials. I didn't go crazy like that guy there but I always felt like punching my TV every time they came on.

Awesome stuff.

Resident Evil WUN! Resident Evil WUN!

Naked Zombies!

Awesome job. You basically added everything that makes Resident Evil such a fun series. XD at the part where Jill completely ignores Yawn. I never tried that before.

Meet'N'Fuck Detective RPG Meet'N'Fuck Detective RPG

Delivers exactly what it promises.

Awesome game. Without a dount one of the best h-games on Newgrounds. Lots os nice scenes with some bonus comedy added in.

Excellent job.

Xenomorfos Killer 2 Xenomorfos Killer 2

Super addictive!

Yep, once you start playing this, you seriously can't stop at all. In my opinion,shooters are really awesome games that require skill and reflexes. This version is also great improvement over the first one. It was brilliant of you to come up with the mission type gameplay. That makes the game more enjoyable. It's still needs a save feature though.

Anyways, great game. Now if youu'll excuse, I'm going back to finsh the game.

Hearts Hearts

Excellent!

Great game. The controls and interactivity were perfect. It really feels like you're in control of your character all the time. The anime graphics were also good and I really enjoyed the soothing and peaceful music.

Excellent job!

DBarbarian responds:

Thanks =)

man the cannons! man the cannons!

Amazing!

Seriously, I'm in love with this tune. It just shows me why metal is one of the greatest music genres in history.

Mrbungl3 responds:

whoa.. thanks man! really!