AIM
Darkl89

Meet'N'Fuck Detective RPG Meet'N'Fuck Detective RPG

Delivers exactly what it promises.

Awesome game. Without a dount one of the best h-games on Newgrounds. Lots os nice scenes with some bonus comedy added in.

Excellent job.

Xenomorfos Killer 2 Xenomorfos Killer 2

Super addictive!

Yep, once you start playing this, you seriously can't stop at all. In my opinion,shooters are really awesome games that require skill and reflexes. This version is also great improvement over the first one. It was brilliant of you to come up with the mission type gameplay. That makes the game more enjoyable. It's still needs a save feature though.

Anyways, great game. Now if youu'll excuse, I'm going back to finsh the game.

Hearts Hearts

Excellent!

Great game. The controls and interactivity were perfect. It really feels like you're in control of your character all the time. The anime graphics were also good and I really enjoyed the soothing and peaceful music.

Excellent job!

DBarbarian responds:

Thanks =)

Pico's School Pico's School

A Classic game!

Is there anything I can said about this game that hasn't been said before? This is without a doubt one of the best flash games of all time.

Kiss FIGHTER v1 Kiss FIGHTER v1

Great!

Wow, this is really a surprise for me. I wasn't expecting this game to be good. But then, the addictiveness kick in. This is great. Some of the fights are challeging and even if you lose, you end up winning. Nice job!

gogo Happy & Smile gogo Happy & Smile

Incredible!

Sweet game. I been playing this game for a while now and I can say I'm amaze at how awesome it is. The graphics and animation were fantastic and they are the best graphics I've seen in a flash game so far. The music was great as well, it was also really catchy. The gameplay was just amazing. The best way to describe this game is Alien Hominid on steroids. It plays exactly like Alien Homind but it has even more stuff to do. The only complain I got is that the game is bit too hard espcially the bosses. Still, this is a superb game that really deserves all that praise is getting.

Excellent Job!

Armor Games Snowball Armor Games Snowball

Addictive!

Not bad. I kinda like this types of games. They looks simple at first but once you get the speed and all that stuff going, you really start caring about that snowball and everytime you lose, you just want to keep playing to see what you can accomplish. The graphics are kinda good but this game is really lacking a bit on the sound. Some music would have been nice. Anyways, great job!

Joe Frenchfry: Level 1 Joe Frenchfry: Level 1

Not bad...

but it could still use some improvements. The grpahics and animation were passable and the sound was okay. What really shows some promise is the whole interaction thing. The magnifying and talk bubble thing was a great thing about this game. You could still work on the flash a bit more, but this wasn;t as bad as I was expecting.

AQ Dress-Up AQ Dress-Up

A Boring Dress-up.

I don't know why, but I just can't seem to enjoy this kind of flashes. The whole point of dressing up stuff never really appealed to me, and this one is no different. The graphics were mediocre and the music annoys you to hell. This game also get's boring really fast. Well, that's just what I think anyways.

Ninjaman! Ninjaman!

Ninjas = Awesome!

How come everything that has a ninja is always good? And this game in no exception. Everything played perfectly and the controls were great(since they were customizable). It was lacking a bit in the music despartment though.

Anyways, excellent job!