AIM
Darkl89

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

Awesome!

This whole thing had me in stiches. Stamper gets extra points for that hilarious sex scene. That shit was awesome (in sort of a bad way).

Awesome job everybody.

PSP Squirrels PSP Squirrels

Nut!

Haha, I remember those commercials. I didn't go crazy like that guy there but I always felt like punching my TV every time they came on.

Awesome stuff.

Resident Evil WUN! Resident Evil WUN!

Naked Zombies!

Awesome job. You basically added everything that makes Resident Evil such a fun series. XD at the part where Jill completely ignores Yawn. I never tried that before.

NiN10Doh! NiN10Doh!

Poor Captain Falcon.

I only got one word for this: freaking hilarious (okay that's two words). I especially loved the Ash and Pikachu part. I just couldn't stop laughing at that.

Excellent job!

Birthday Surprise Birthday Surprise

I did not see that coming!

Ha! That's why you don't do things under the covers. Thanks for this valauble lesson my friend.

Pretty funny stuff.

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

Holy Crap!

This was fucking hilarious. I seriously couldn't stop laughing all this whole flash.

Snake killing a dog by sweating = Classic

Valhalla Knights 2 Valhalla Knights 2

Could've been a lot better.

First let me start by saying that the art and animation was top-notch as always. Everything moved smoothly and I can clearly see all the work and time that was put into this.

On the other hand, the cliche dialogue and sound quality killed it. Also, for a 2 1/2 year wait, I've felt like the story barely moved at all. It's like I didn't learn anything new from this ep.

Still, I can't deny that this a a great piece of flash. It's too bad some of the shortcoming were to hard to ignore.

Here wait for episode 3.

Smash Kingdom Smash Kingdom

Bam! Bam! BambambambamBAM!

Wow, this flash was hilarious all the way through. For a Dojo follower like myself, I couldn't stop laguing at this.

Awesome job!

Mambolawyer Mambolawyer

Absolutely beautiful without a doubt!

Wow, this flash was great. I'm kind mad that Ema wasn't included (why???) but overall it was a fine piece of art. The animation was well drawn and animated and they characters look pretty cute.

Please tell me there's going to be a third one with Phoenix Wright 3 characters. I would die happily if that ever happens.

Pussy Hairs Pussy Hairs

I lol'd

Okay, I gotta be honest, I laughed at this thing. I seen worse stuff on the internet so stuff like this doesn't affect me anymore. Anyways, great job riling people up. The real laughs on this types of flash are always found in the flash reviews section.